Pappas Restaurants

Relevance Date Difficulty

Server Interview

Server
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Pappas Restaurants in May 2010.

Interview Details – I went in to fill out an application, and was asked to have an interview that same day. I interviewed with one of the managers that was working at the time. He asked some general questions about my availability, school, previous work experience, etc. He then asked me to sell my favorite Pappa's dish as if we were two friends dining out. I then was scheduled for a second interview with the GM which was exactly the same.

Interview Question – How would you sell this dish to me if you were my friend and I asked you what your favorite dish was and why?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They offered me a position at a different location

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pappas Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pappas Restaurants interview questions and advice in Houston, TX. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Pappas Restaurants employees and interview candidates.