Pappasito's Cantina

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

To Go Interview

To Go

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pappasito's Cantina.

Interview Details – I got the job on the spot, he asked me a few questions and that was it. It was a very standard interview, he was a nice guy. I started training that same week.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Server Interview

Server
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Pappasito's Cantina.

Interview Details – Very detailed, and the take pride in assuring they hire the right staff. It was a 3 step interview process and it was all very professional.

Interview Question – No question was to difficult or unexpected if you know how to interview.   Answer Question

Door Hostess Interview

Door Hostess
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pappasito's Cantina in August 2013.

Interview Details – They have specific days where they interview from 2-5 Tues - Thurs. As you walk in, you greet the hostess and tell her that you would like to interview; she gives you an application (bonus points if you've already gotten one from online and filled it out) and takes any resumes you might have. You sit at the back bar for about 30 minutes, just so they can get a feel of your attitude/patience level. Then one of the restaurant managers takes you to a table secluded from guests and gives you a 5-minute interview. They checked my reference from a previous supervisor on spot, and scheduled my second and final interview with the general manager for the next day. All of the questions were pretty simple (e.g. what positions are you interviewing for, what is your availability)
They told me I was hired on the spot, great right? But they didn't call me until 3 weeks later. In the duration of those three weeks, I had already received 2 other job offers and multiple interviews.

Interview Question – What is going on in your life that might interfere with working?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – THEY TOOK LITERALLY ONE MONTH TO CALL ME AND GIVE ME THE OFFER.

Worked for Pappasito's Cantina? Contribute to the Community!