Par Pharmaceutical Companies Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

Internal Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Par Pharmaceutical Companies in March 2012.

Phone/In-person

Not interested in working there.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Spring Valley, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring Valley, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Par Pharmaceutical Companies in April 2012.

Only consisted of a phone interview. First the head of HR called to let me know, caught me off guard because I had been sleeping. A couple days later, the person I'd be reporting to called. Talked for about 15 minutes about my experience--seemed like he was just trying to get a feel of what kind of person I was (hardworking, driven, etc.), if I'd be able to travel all the way there, etc.. At the end, hinted that I'd gotten the position. HR called a few minutes later to confirm.

Interview Questions
    • If you could redo something in your life, what would it be?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Par Pharmaceutical Companies in April 2009.

It was the most normal interview I have ever had. The people were down to earth and did not ask any ridiculous questions. During the interview I felt like I knew those individuals already. The HR was pretty stiff but they had no impact on the hiring process, they were simply there because they were supposed to be there.

Interview Questions
    • What were your responsibilities at your past employer?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Par Pharmaceutical Companies

Worked for Par Pharmaceutical Companies? Contribute to the Community!