Paradigm Sample

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paradigm Sample

Candidate Interview Review

Account Executive/Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Paradigm Sample in April 2013.

They were in startup mode. Which was interesting to watch, but at times, they were less than professional in both their communications and in their actions and would not meet deadlines for communications. There was not a single interview where any of the executives, with exception of one executive on Skype which started on time. I was told verbally I had the job, but then after my third discussion/interview (on a Sunday evening nonetheless - when the CEO was still late) it was decided I was no longer a consideration.

After six interviews an offer was talked about but never formally given. The recruiter let me down as the executives went on vacation (two of them are married with children). It's fair to say that they were never comfortable with me and vice-versa. Mostly, they wanted to take advantage of my skills at a VERY low price relative to competitors in the market. They were very indecisive and in the process lost serious credibility with me as a candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Did you know that the CSO and I are married? Are you OK with that?   View Answer