Paradigm Technology Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paradigm Technology

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Paradigm Technology in August 2013.

Received email from the IT recruiter that listed the skill set but not the responsibilities listed and where located but not the company name. Based off the follow-up call, it is a contract position with possibility of extension and/or probability of PFT with the company. However, the tech recruiter has had none of their contractors converted to PFT with company during their short tenure (one year).

Interview Questions
    • Needed to sign a letter of exclusivity for all positions regardless of company.   View Answer

The letter of exclusivity for positions, felt really limiting for other possibilities. Also, their 'success' rate was 0% for their contractors being offered PFT opportunities.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Paradigm Technology in August 2011.

1-2 interviews, phone and panel

Easy, got what was fair and what I asked for.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Paradigm Technology in June 2011.

When I did the interview at the regional office in Chicago it was very nice and pleasant. The receptionist was very nice and helpful. When the actual interview start it was very insightful and she looked at my skills and my experience and seen that I was a exact fit for the position she was looking to fill. Ever since then she has kept in touch with me and really helpful.

Interview Questions
    This was a temp opportunity so the rate was already set.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Paradigm Technology in January 2011.

Multiple round interviews. Meet with team and owner.

Interview Questions
    They matched my current comp.