Parago

Updated Oct 10, 2014

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Parago in September 2013.

The CMO actually approached me on LinkedIn, I didn't know about parago at all. He called me for an interview, knowing full well that I'm a copywriter by trade and put me in a marketing management position as a middle-man between the account side and creative side to help them get along. I had two interviews and was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Questions regarding my understanding of the project management side of things, because I'd never been on that side and they honestly were my mortal enemies in the past because I was a creative.   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate as much as I wish now that I had and could have, but I was so happy by the amount and benefits they in the first place, I didn't feel the need.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Parago in March 2012.

Interivew and hiring process was quite simple. Received a call from the HR director, we talked and the position was discussed. I was asked to come in to meet with the superivsor over the department the same day. Met with her and was asked to come back the following day to meet the director. All were very nice and professional.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate but wish I had.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Parago in June 2010.

Interview was somewhat technical, but mostly it was seeking to assess how the personality would fit the team and the culture of the company. The team and the company works hard, but they also play hard and it is essential to be of a mindset that is willing to put in serious work, a character that has a sense of humor and a willingness to be social.

Interview Questions
    • They posed certain questions to assess my ability to think through the process of troubleshooting.   Answer Question
    Should have negotiated, but didn't.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Parago in July 2008.

It was pretty easy. There was a phone screen and an interview with the team manager. He mostly talked about himself and asked me a few questions about why I wanted to work there. It was very easy.

Interview Questions
    It was easy. I rejected the first offer and then took the second.

Senior Software Developer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Parago in September 2010.

First, phone interview. Then I was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview. During the 1:1 interview, I was asked some questions which included giving my design for a board game. One day later, I was informed that I was hired, and I needed to take a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Can you explain the most frequently used database normal forms?   Answer Question
    • Design a board game, try to use some design patterns.   Answer Question