Paragon Development Systems Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2014
Updated Jul 21, 2014
2 interviews

Marketing Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Paragon Development Systems in April 2014.

3 interviews, met with recruiter, hiring manager, vp of sales. very quick interviews, more personality based questions as it's a smaller company and you need to fit in with the culture of the company.

Interview Questions
    • What do you want to do when you retire? Interesting question since I'm not close to retirement age, but was meant to make sure you understood there was a definite life/work balance. This company values it's employees free time and does their best not to infringe.   Answer Question
    Very easy - they offered a reasonable amount for the position

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brookfield, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Paragon Development Systems in November 2011.

I was referred to the Executive team by a PDS sales person. Over a three week period, I had conversations with 7 individuals in leadership positions, whether over the phone or in person. It was a fairly relaxed and conversational process and I learned a lot about teh organization and culture from having the ability to talk with so many individuals.

Interview Questions
    • Whay are you the right person for this job?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate my salary as well as vacation time.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paragon Development Systems

Worked for Paragon Development Systems? Contribute to the Community!