Paragon Development Systems

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Paragon Development Systems in April 2014.

Interview Details – 3 interviews, met with recruiter, hiring manager, vp of sales. very quick interviews, more personality based questions as it's a smaller company and you need to fit in with the culture of the company.

Interview Question – What do you want to do when you retire? Interesting question since I'm not close to retirement age, but was meant to make sure you understood there was a definite life/work balance. This company values it's employees free time and does their best not to infringe.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy - they offered a reasonable amount for the position

Sales Interview

Sales
Brookfield, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Paragon Development Systems in November 2011.

Interview Details – I was referred to the Executive team by a PDS sales person. Over a three week period, I had conversations with 7 individuals in leadership positions, whether over the phone or in person. It was a fairly relaxed and conversational process and I learned a lot about teh organization and culture from having the ability to talk with so many individuals.

Interview Question – Whay are you the right person for this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my salary as well as vacation time.

Worked for Paragon Development Systems? Contribute to the Community!