Paragon Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

SharePoint Migration Analyst Interview

SharePoint Migration Analyst
Plymouth Meeting, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Paragon Solutions in December 2011.

Interview Details – Initial communication via email. Once the email request is completed I was contacted by a representative. This organization begins preparing early for projects. Interview and selection process can take up to 2 months. A week before the project begins the team is selected. Notification is by phone and a follow-up email that details the next step processes such as: 1) complete employment onboarding packet and 2) report for drug screening test.

Interview Question – Unexpected question: What is your super power? What would be your super name?   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Paragon Solutions.

Interview Details – I was a referral and the client performed the interview.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions; it was a conversation.   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Sales Director
Cranford, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Paragon Solutions in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was very straight forward from initial contact to the end of the process. Initial interview was set up by agency for a face to face over a two hour period. The company then offered to have me come back and talk with others in similar roles to the one I was interested in. Once I was comfortable with questions being answered, I met with senior management one more time.

Interview Question – What do you consider you biggest weakness and why. How have you dealt with this to make yourself better   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – More than fair, easy to work thru

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Paragon Solutions in January 2010.

Interview Details – Two Interviews

Interview Question – Explain most challenging situation and how you handled.   Answer Question

Direct Sales Interview

Direct Sales

Interviewed at Paragon Solutions

Interview Details – Spoke with hiring recruiter

Interview Question – Why should we hire you   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Paragon Solutions in December 2009.

Interview Details – Began with a telephone interview with the consulting company to determine if I would be a fit for the client. Had in person interview with the VP and director who I would be working with. This was an 1 1/2 hour interview and I discussed my background and answered situational questions.

Had a third interview with another project manager and he reviewed my background and asked me about situations and how I would handle them.

Interview Question – During UAT how did you gain acceptance that it was complete even though there were outstanding test cases   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Only able to negotiate the rate but it was only within a couple of dollars.

Business Architect Interview

Business Architect

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Paragon Solutions in March 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted by the recruiter, who was interested in my background. Had a phone screen with the individual who would be my direct supervisor, then three separate interviews with him (in-person), his manager(in-person), and a peer-level individual (via conference call).

They appeared to be seeking someone with a greater experience level than I had, which was a little irritating, as I had been extremely forthcoming with both the recruiter and hiring manager about my strengths and the areas where I lacked some of what they sought. I can't fault them for not selecting me, I just wish the recruiter hadn't positioned the role as pretty much mine.

Interview Question – How would you measure the amount of water in a river?   View Answer

Worked for Paragon Solutions? Contribute to the Community!