Paragon Solutions

Profile Unclaimed

Paragon Solutions Interview Questions

3.3

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Paragon Solutions.

I was a referral and the client performed the interview.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions; it was a conversation.   Answer Question

Direct Sales Interview

Spoke with hiring recruiter

SharePoint Migration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Paragon Solutions in December 2011.

Initial communication via email. Once the email request is completed I was contacted by a representative. This organization begins preparing early for projects. Interview and selection process can take up to 2 months. A week before the project begins the team is selected. Notification is by phone and a follow-up email that details the next step processes such as: 1) complete employment onboarding packet and 2) report for drug screening test.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question: What is your super power? What would be your super name?   View Answer

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranford, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranford, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Paragon Solutions in May 2010.

Interview process was very straight forward from initial contact to the end of the process. Initial interview was set up by agency for a face to face over a two hour period. The company then offered to have me come back and talk with others in similar roles to the one I was interested in. Once I was comfortable with questions being answered, I met with senior management one more time.

Interview Questions
    • What do you consider you biggest weakness and why. How have you dealt with this to make yourself better   Answer Question
    More than fair, easy to work thru

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Paragon Solutions in January 2010.

Two Interviews

Interview Questions
    • Explain most challenging situation and how you handled.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Paragon Solutions in December 2009.

Began with a telephone interview with the consulting company to determine if I would be a fit for the client. Had in person interview with the VP and director who I would be working with. This was an 1 1/2 hour interview and I discussed my background and answered situational questions.

Had a third interview with another project manager and he reviewed my background and asked me about situations and how I would handle them.

Interview Questions
    • During UAT how did you gain acceptance that it was complete even though there were outstanding test cases   View Answer
    Only able to negotiate the rate but it was only within a couple of dollars.

Business Architect Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Paragon Solutions in March 2011.

Contacted by the recruiter, who was interested in my background. Had a phone screen with the individual who would be my direct supervisor, then three separate interviews with him (in-person), his manager(in-person), and a peer-level individual (via conference call).

They appeared to be seeking someone with a greater experience level than I had, which was a little irritating, as I had been extremely forthcoming with both the recruiter and hiring manager about my strengths and the areas where I lacked some of what they sought. I can't fault them for not selecting me, I just wish the recruiter hadn't positioned the role as pretty much mine.

Interview Questions
    • How would you measure the amount of water in a river?   View Answer