Paragon Sporting Goods

Very Difficult Interview

Stock Work Interview

Stock Work
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Paragon Sporting Goods in December 2010.

Interview Details – It was an open house. I was second on line and they gave out applications and said we could sit on the the seats in the sneakers section. I came back to the line and not only could I not get my place in line back (second online) but people were online ahead of me who were still in the process of filling out their application. Maybe I shouldn't have but I mentioned that I wanted my place online back but said I was flexible and would not mind going to the end either. The manager looked at my application and resume and said he did not have anything for me now. I asked if there is a way I could keep in touch with him in the future and he said he does not keep resumes on file. I found this very insulting.

Interview Question – Looked at my resume and then in less than a minute said he was not interested. I think he may have already enough people and did not want to tell everybody on line that.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Paragon Sporting Goods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Paragon Sporting Goods Stock Work interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Paragon Sporting Goods employees and interview candidates.