Parametric Portfolio Associates Operations Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Parametric Portfolio Associates.

First had a phone interview with someone from HR and then had an on-site interview from 11am-2pm. There was an excel test and then I met with 4 other people individually. They asked about previous experiences and mostly behavioral questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Parametric Portfolio Associates

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Parametric Portfolio Associates.

I was contacted via a recruiter for an interview at PPA. The initial interviews were all done in person and were 1 on 1. I met with a couple of levels of management from the department I was looking to join. The job is entry level so the questions are geared towards a basic knowledge of finance, the firm and also your skill level with Excel. The interviews spanned 2 days with a call back coming the 3rd day offering me the job.

Since being hired, the process has changed a little. We now have a permanent HR manager who does all of the initial screening and only asks behavioral questions. Once you pass that, the interviews are with the department and team you are applying for.

Interview Questions
    • How well do you know Excel? What is your level of Skill (beginner, intermediate, advanced)?   View Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer
    • What do you know about Parmetric and our products?   View Answer
    There is a little wiggle room when it comes to negotiating. Make sure you understand what is a realistic number and tell them why you deserve it.

Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Parametric Portfolio Associates in August 2009.

Had a phone screen interview in which they asked simple fit questions. Was called back for an in-person interview. Consisted of just a one on one interview with an HR rep. Asked about past experience as well as more fit and behavioral questions. This was an entry-level operations position, so the questions weren't too technical. Was given an attention-to-detail type of test.

Interview Questions
    • What did you learn about the company from the pamphlet at the front desk?   Answer Question

Worked for Parametric Portfolio Associates? Contribute to the Community!