Paramount Equity

Paramount Equity Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paramount Equity

Lead Qualifier Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Paramount Equity.

I was informed about the position from a college friend and current loan officer at the company. We started with a phone interview from my future sales manager, then proceeded to what was supposed to be the first of two in person interviews. First interview went well and they called a few days later letting me know a second wouldn't be necessary and I had the job. It was very professional and prompt throughout.

Interview Questions
    • The process was pretty straightforward, so I didn't detect many trick questions that aren't already par for the course in any interview. My best advice is at the end (and this goes for any interview), ask "where do we go from here?" That's never failed to get me a job.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Paramount Equity in August 2010.

The interview process was very comfortable and smooth. This company seems like a great place to work. It has a young feel to it and seems to have a clear vision of their direction. I met with two executives on different days, and both made me feel very comfortable about the prospect of joining their team. I have not yet decided if I will leave my current employer, but I have been approached many times over the years and this is this is by far the best opportunity that has been presented to me.

Interview Questions
    • We would like to add an additional 20 high producing sales people in this office. If hired, how would you go about accomplishing this?   Answer Question

Legacy Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Paramount Equity in April 2009.

Interviewing has a few phases. I spoke on the phone with the recruiter for the company but it seemed more like a formality and he set up an interview with a manager. The interview was with Mr. Marx who and was a in person interview. Interview was a mix between an interview you would have with a big company where they want to know what you know about the company and the industry and also that of a small company, when it seems like a substantial amount of time is spent "selling you on them". I found the interviewer to be really honest, no trick questions, he was straight forward about his questions, what they were looking for and expectations. I wish more interviews were as honest as theirs.
    Online exams consist of a match and cognitive test as well as a sales profile exam. You get your scores right away and with a little bit of googling you can see what the scores mean.

Interview Questions
    negotiation phase was non existent. Not a lot of negotiation power in this current market.