Paramount Equity Legacy position Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paramount Equity

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Legacy Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paramount Equity (Roseville, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

Interviewing has a few phases. I spoke on the phone with the recruiter for the company but it seemed more like a formality and he set up an interview with a manager. The interview was with Mr. Marx who and was a in person interview. Interview was a mix between an interview you would have with a big company where they want to know what you know about the company and the industry and also that of a small company, when it seems like a substantial amount of time is spent "selling you on them". I found the interviewer to be really honest, no trick questions, he was straight forward about his questions, what they were looking for and expectations. I wish more interviews were as honest as theirs. Online exams consist of a match and cognitive test as well as a sales profile exam. You get your scores right away and with a little bit of googling you can see what the scores mean.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiation phase was non existent. Not a lot of negotiation power in this current market.