Paramount Pictures Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

2.7

Assistant Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Paramount Pictures.

Heard about the job opening through a referral. The hiring manager's office reached to set an interview. Dealt with hiring manager directly first, then once the ball was rolling HR stepped in to handle logistics.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was more to see if our personalities were a match.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant III Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Paramount Pictures.

Email from HR - Schedule in person interview. Then met with hiring manager, then met HR coordinator for Department. The HR recruiters are so sweet and very professional. I didnt have to guess if I was a going to be hired or not, straight to the point and didnt waste my time.

Executive Director, Brand Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Paramount Pictures in February 2014.

I had two interviews, the first with the VP, Marketing, the second with VP, Marketing & Acquisitions. Both interviewers were thoughtful and open executives, and made a conversation about their business and my skills and experience very natural. Follow-up emails and correspondence that I sent was graciously replied to by the VP, Marketing. I didn't get the job, but came away with respect for the organization.

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Paramount Pictures.

I first emailed my resume and cover letter to the director of the Paramount internship program and she forwarded them to the recruiter. Got a phone call from the recruiter to talk about my interests and he suggested that I interview with the accounting/finance department due to my major. After a week, I was brought in for an in-person interview with my future supervisors. Oh and there was an excel test because my job requires a lot of excel.

Interview Questions
    • Which one of your internships so far that you liked the most and why?   Answer Question

Director, Business Affairs Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Paramount Pictures.

I interviewed with about 7 different people. Everyone was really nice but it was a challenging interview.

Interview Questions
    • Too many detailed questions about the entire position.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Paramount Pictures.

moved very fast - recruiting team is great at keeping me informed and in the loop
    HR was the friendliest I've ever seen in a large corporate environment

Production Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Paramount Pictures.

Very thorough interview.

Received better offer elsewhere

Executive Director Interview

I didn't go thru the interview process

Studio Page Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Paramount Pictures in March 2013.

The interview was a group interview with 4-5 other individuals. It consisted of chatting together in a group, and then speed dating a separate interviewer every few minutes. Although they told us they would get back to us the next week regardless of whether we were extended offers, I did not hear back from them until 2 weeks later.

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hollywood, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Paramount Pictures in June 2012.

Recruiter is very prompt with follow-ups and keeping potential employees in the loop with HR's process. Was looking for a summer internship very late in the recruiting season; I applied to Paramount from the Bay area and received an email to schedule phone interviews about 1-2 weeks after. The recruiter was extremely nice and managed to schedule 3 separate interviews with different finance groups. In all 3 instances, the interviewers were very nice and the interviews were mainly behavioral. One or two logic-testing questions may pop up and catch you off guard.

The interview that got me an offer mainly revolved around talking about my excel skills and experiences. VBA is looked favorably upon.

Interview Questions
    • Imagine I'm looking to enter the reality television market. I come to you for research information and factors to consider before entering the category. What steps would you take to conduct your research?   View Answer

Worked for Paramount Pictures? Contribute to the Community!