Paramount Pictures

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

West Hollywood, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Paramount Pictures in February 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted by phone from HR and 1:1 interview (1 HR Manager and 2 Hiring manager)
Nice campus and friendly mangers. I got the rejection on the spot since one of manger thinks I don't have some skills he was looking for. I did not depend myself.

Hollywood, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Paramount Pictures in May 2011.

Interview Details – i was first contacted by the HR and had a brief phone interview regarding why I want to leave my current employer, why I am interested in the position offered, and my experience and knowledge in the field.

Then, I was arranged a in-person interview with 4 people. It took about 3.5 hours back-to-back. I was exhausted after I was done, but I appreciate that all the interviews were done within one day so that I didn't need to take another day off of work for more rounds of interviews.

Interview questions were very in-depth. Mostly about previous experiences and knowledge. Everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to, but also extremely smart people. You basically really need to know what you are talking about to win them over.

Interview Question – How is your financial modeling skill? Have you built financial models from scratch?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very firm. no room for negotiation.

Senior Financial Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Paramount Pictures in January 2009.

Interview Details – Met with 4 people within the department. Interviews were stacked, 1:1, typical interviews. Work environment & morale of this particular department was good-spirited. The organization and planning of the interview did not go as well as planned, due to conflicting schedules (e.g. meetings). However, an informal interview with another person was slipped in.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a job/leaving your current position?   Answer Question
  • Please explain how your current employer handles the amortization process for its product.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Financial Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Paramount Pictures in September 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiter was not really helpful. She doesn't really introduce the position to me and never return any of my phone calls/emails afterward. The two persons that interviewed me were quite friendly

Interview Questions

Worked for Paramount Pictures? Contribute to the Community!