Paramount Pictures Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. I interviewed with HR on the phone first. Afterwards i came on lot on two separate occasions to interview with HR and the individual members of the department in which I was looking to get hired. Most of the questions were philosophical or personality/getting to know you kinds of questions, rather than tests of my abilities.

Interview Questions

• How would you market a new movie that is meant for a specific audience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Paramount Pictures

Anonymous Employee in West Hollywood, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (West Hollywood, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Contacted by phone from HR and 1:1 interview (1 HR Manager and 2 Hiring manager) Nice campus and friendly mangers. I got the rejection on the spot since one of manger thinks I don't have some skills he was looking for. I did not depend myself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Hollywood, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

i was first contacted by the HR and had a brief phone interview regarding why I want to leave my current employer, why I am interested in the position offered, and my experience and knowledge in the field. Then, I was arranged a in-person interview with 4 people. It took about 3.5 hours back-to-back. I was exhausted after I was done, but I appreciate that all the interviews were done within one day so that I didn't need to take another day off of work for more rounds of interviews. Interview questions were very in-depth. Mostly about previous experiences and knowledge. Everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to, but also extremely smart people. You basically really need to know what you are talking about to win them over.

Interview Questions

• How is your financial modeling skill? Have you built financial models from scratch?   Answer Question

Negotiation

very firm. no room for negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

Quick Interview process for the position, the department was International and was small and segmented, overshadowed by Domestic Dept. Questioning was easy, were only two people that i interviewed with and two people in that segment of my International department. Spoke with both of them but questioning was not very deep

Interview Questions

• Were not really any significantly difficult questions, questioning was very basic and more of a personality test than a skills and experience assessment   1 Answer

Negotiation

minimal negotations, was a temp to hire position so did not have to do much negotiation. probably asked for a slightly higher salary and was immediately given that.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures in January 2009.

Interview

Met with 4 people within the department. Interviews were stacked, 1:1, typical interviews. Work environment & morale of this particular department was good-spirited. The organization and planning of the interview did not go as well as planned, due to conflicting schedules (e.g. meetings). However, an informal interview with another person was slipped in.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a job/leaving your current position?   Answer Question
    • Please explain how your current employer handles the amortization process for its product.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures in September 2011.

Interview

Recruiter was not really helpful. She doesn't really introduce the position to me and never return any of my phone calls/emails afterward. The two persons that interviewed me were quite friendly