Parasoft Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parasoft

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Parasoft in September 2012.

Extremely rude and disorganized; the interviewer forgot to call me at the designated time, so I called the HR person who scheduled the phone interview 30 minutes in to check what's going on. He actually had the nerve to blame me for calling him late about this, and scheduled the interview 3 business days later.

The interviewer was not much better in terms of professionalism; he asked what CS languages I know of, and distinctively asked questions about languages that are not listed on my resume. After a few questions where I couldn't answer the technicality of a language I did not know, he proceeded to tell me that I was basically wasting his time.

If you plan on selecting an interviewee who clearly has labeled he does not know the language you desire (and failed to label it in your position description), then stop wasting my time by even trying to schedule an interview with me.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Monrovia, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monrovia, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Parasoft in February 2012.

The initial phone interview was quite simple and easy.
    The face-to-face interview was about the same. They did most of the talking.
    The techincal interview was equally easy
    They gave me an offer at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
    I told them what I wanted, and that is what they offered me.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Monrovia, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monrovia, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Parasoft in February 2012.

The hiring manager will call you to see if you are a good fit for the position first. If he/she likes you then a face-to-face interview will be scheduled. You will be interviewed by at least 3 different people, to see what your personality is like, how you interact with people, and how you take criticism. There will be technical questions as well.

Interview Questions
    My negotiation was simple. I gave them the minimum amount of money I need to start working there and I got what I asked for. What more can I say?

Software Engineer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Parasoft in March 2010.

phone interview and then in-person interview. look for programming background

Interview Questions

Worked for Parasoft? Contribute to the Community!