Parco, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2014
Updated Jun 24, 2014

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parco, Inc.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Parco, Inc..

The interview process was brief with the hiring manager, VP of production and then President. If the two before the president like you, the president will then interview you and ask about salary. If you've done well expect an offer soon.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was particularly difficult. It seemed that they were in great need of process engineers and that multiple positions were open to be filled. The hardest part was just enduring through the series of personnel test done before the 1:1 interviews.   View Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Parco, Inc. in November 2011.

I found out about this company thru campus recruitment and got to the second interview. It was a little difficult because they slammed me with 3 tests and I was not prepared for it. Then I was interviewed by two people. I guess they both needed an intern for each department.

Overall, I felt the lady Marketing Manager (forgot her name) really tried to scare me. She would ask me 3 questions in 1 and expect me to answer them all. She tried to be intimidating and I could tell. Seemed like an okay place to work, but would hate to have to answer to her everyday...it work out for the best.

Interview Questions
    • Think of a recent advertisement you have seen that you did not like. State why you did not like it and a way you would change it.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Multān (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Multān (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Parco, Inc. in January 2012.

The hiring process was pretty much transparent, but I think their initial test content was a little bit irrelevant. It should be more of engineering side. Moreover, the ratio of english to math section was unbalanced too. Interview looked fine, it was a good judgement of my abilities and personality, and I think that as I wasn't fully matched to the job profile, so that's the reason I didn't get a job offer.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muntinlupa (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muntinlupa (Philippines)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Parco, Inc. in November 2010.

I sent my resume online. They called & texted me after one week of submitting my resume. I was ask to bring my resume, id and other documents. I filled up application form. Afterward, I took an exam for 1 hour. The interview consist of work experience and personal question.

Interview Questions
    • How I met my husband and why I'm not with him in UK?   View Answer
    • If I'm willing to accept another position aside from the one I was applying for.   View Answer