Parco, Inc. Management Trainee Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Multān (Pakistan)
Anonymous Employee in Multān (Pakistan)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Parco, Inc. in January 2012.

The hiring process was pretty much transparent, but I think their initial test content was a little bit irrelevant. It should be more of engineering side. Moreover, the ratio of english to math section was unbalanced too. Interview looked fine, it was a good judgement of my abilities and personality, and I think that as I wasn't fully matched to the job profile, so that's the reason I didn't get a job offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Parco, Inc.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Muntinlupa (Philippines)
    Anonymous Employee in Muntinlupa (Philippines)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Parco, Inc. in November 2010.

I sent my resume online. They called & texted me after one week of submitting my resume. I was ask to bring my resume, id and other documents. I filled up application form. Afterward, I took an exam for 1 hour. The interview consist of work experience and personal question.

Interview Questions
    • How I met my husband and why I'm not with him in UK?   View Answer
    • If I'm willing to accept another position aside from the one I was applying for.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parco, Inc.

Worked for Parco, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!