Parco, Inc.

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Interview

Multān (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Parco, Inc. in January 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was pretty much transparent, but I think their initial test content was a little bit irrelevant. It should be more of engineering side. Moreover, the ratio of english to math section was unbalanced too. Interview looked fine, it was a good judgement of my abilities and personality, and I think that as I wasn't fully matched to the job profile, so that's the reason I didn't get a job offer.

Interview Question – One question regarding networking   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Management Trainee Interview

Muntinlupa (Philippines)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Parco, Inc. in November 2010.

Interview Details – I sent my resume online. They called & texted me after one week of submitting my resume. I was ask to bring my resume, id and other documents. I filled up application form. Afterward, I took an exam for 1 hour. The interview consist of work experience and personal question.

Interview Questions

• How I met my husband and why I'm not with him in UK?   View Answer
  • If I'm willing to accept another position aside from the one I was applying for.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Parco, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Parco, Inc. Management Trainee interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Parco, Inc. employees and interview candidates.