Pardot

Pardot Client Advocate Interview Questions

Client Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pardot in July 2014.

Applied online for the Client Advocate position at Pardot San Francisco with no referral. Received a call from the global recruiter within a week and had a phone interview. The recruiter is very nice and good at asking questions. After the phone interview, the recruiter immediately told me that she would like me to move forward to the next step - completing a number of questions about Pardot and its industry. It required research and I had about 4 days to complete the questions.

After submission, I heard back in a week from the recruiter and went on to the second round of interviews. It was a video interview with their Client Advocate team in Atlanta. The interviewers were very friendly and it was easy to be myself and share as much as I could about my experience. After that interview, I heard from the recruiter again in about 10 days that I was invited for the final round of interviews in San Francisco. There were two rounds of interviews, three in each, and the interviewers ranged from new employees to the hiring manager. They were very friendly and professional and asked many good questions. They put me at ease and it was a surprisedly enjoyable interview. After that, when I sent my thank you emails, they all responded immediately. It was another 10 days when I learned that I did not unfortunately get the job. But the experience was great and I can only hope to try again.

Interview Questions
  • What have you learned and what have you taught recently?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pardot

Client Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pardot in February 2012.

Applied online, got a call back a couple days later for an in-person interview. Went over and had a interview with three different people. Went to two round which consisted of an online test on their program (not hard). It will take some time however to finish it all up.

Interview Questions
    • What was your least favorite class in college and why?   Answer Question