ParenteBeard

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at ParenteBeard in November 2009.

I sent an e-mail to the HR contact on the website and was scheduled for an interview almost immediately. About a week later I met with the HR director and had a 1:1 interview in their main office. The interview questions were standard - why did you attend your college, why did you choose accounting, why this company, what are your hobbies, etc. There were no technical questions. Got an offer the next week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ParenteBeard

Accounting Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ParenteBeard in October 2009.

They asked fairly general questions. They asked what your top three skills are, what was your best/worst job experience, name a time when you had to think on your feet, etc. They then asked questions about your resume, explain what you did for a certain job, how it helped, and how it is related to the job field.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a boss you did not get along with or didn't like and how you handled that situation.   Answer Question