Pareto Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pareto

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pareto (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

The initial telephone interview was fairly relaxed and colloquial, with no out of the ordinary questions. I found the process receptive to my needs and wants, although this did result in excluding me from quite a large proportion of their jobs. The assessment day is tougher, lots of big characters vying for their spot, which is to be expected in sales. I would say don't build the day up, its actually pretty easy, the core thing is to be heard and try to relax. Also, its worth throwing your hat in the ring, they do give good feedback and they are very helpful in matching your needs.

Interview Questions

• What is the craziest thing you have ever done.   1 Answer
    • Name a non academic achievement.   1 Answer

I was looking for a role with a very young company or a role with broad responsibility, it didn't tick any of those boxes.

Remarketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pareto (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received phone interview within 2 weeks, went onto second interview 1 week after phone interview, and went to third interview one week after.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions consist of behavioral and technical parts. Overall these questions are easy.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericton, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Pareto (Fredericton, NB (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

Was a referral, they didn't even ask me for a resume

Interview Questions

• Insist that you give them your resume or contact head office, you won't be promoted if the don't know your credentials.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none