Paris Baguette Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

1.5

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paris Baguette.

Interview

Easy as pie. Basic interview. If you are a sturdy person in the basic labor field, shouldnt be a problem. Be casually dressed, not too overdressed. Smile a lot, and show off your achievements and let your smile show that you are a diligent and hard worker. If you are actually a diligent and hard worker, don't waste your time at this location. I'm not sure about the other locations, but every person I've met who has worked at Paris Baguette all generally have something to talk about.. Reason being is that they all hold the same woe.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Went there and the manager asked me to write down what my schedule was like. Basically was hired right away without many questions. The manager spoke to me in Korean.

Interview Questions

• What is your schedule like?   1 Answer

Cake Decorator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Paris Baguette (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was very friendly, brief, and casual. It wasn't serious and stiff as I imagined it would be. She just asked me if I could work even when school started, if I had experience, and had questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you still work when schook starts?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't make any negotiations.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paris Baguette.

Interview

they are always accepting new applications for future positions. everyone has the same roles so everyone's interviewing for the same thing. The manager is really laid back and really nice and pretty young for a manager so it's not that difficult to get the job, only if you meet the qualifications and have time to commit to the hours.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty casual and laid back. I was called into the office to go over resume. I was asked about my availability and what the job would entail. Also the type of shifts available.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you didn't know what you're suppose to do while working.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paris Baguette.

Interview

She called me as soon as I sent my resume. I went on the interview the next day. It was pretty easy, and it lasted around 5 minutes. She told me on the spot that she would hire me right away, and gave me a choice of thinking about it or taking it right away.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paris Baguette in August 2014.

Interview

Casual interview with Manager and Assistant Manager. Less than 30 minutes long. Mostly ask about work experience, a couple of hypothetical situations, and how you can handle difficult situations. Very simple and straight-forward questions. The managers were both polite and did not seek to be intimidating. Seemed like the interview is meant to screen for a personality fit into a customer service role.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer came up to you frustrated about something?   Answer Question

Sales/Retail Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paris Baguette (San Diego, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Group interview of 3 people with Manager. lasted almost 2 hours Asked about schedule Why you want to work there Multiple Customer Service scenarios, and how you would react Customer Service Test Sampling bread to customers to demonstrate outgoing bright personality

Interview Questions

• If a customer complain about drink or bread and wants refund what do you do?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paris Baguette (Cupertino, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Easy, informal with typical questions. Dress casual and be ready to answer questions enthusiastically and you will do very well on the interview. The person interviewing was straight forward and kept it conversational like.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paris Baguette (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

they are very relaxed. easy interview processing. they ask you couple questions regarding school, available days, if your hours are flexible or not. they are usually seeking students. you are basically hired on the spot. its a job anyone can get.