Paris Baguette

Updated Oct 30, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paris Baguette

Sales Associate Interview

The interview process was pretty casual and laid back. I was called into the office to go over resume. I was asked about my availability and what the job would entail. Also the type of shifts available.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you didn't know what you're suppose to do while working.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Paris Baguette.

She called me as soon as I sent my resume. I went on the interview the next day. It was pretty easy, and it lasted around 5 minutes. She told me on the spot that she would hire me right away, and gave me a choice of thinking about it or taking it right away.

Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Paris Baguette.

I filled out a short application form and they called me a couple hours later. The interview was held with one of the store managers and it was pretty informal. She just wanted to affirm availability hours.

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Paris Baguette in May 2009.

Applied for the job, then was called in for a interview. Hiring manager was nice and caring. Interview questions were basic, manager wanted to know more about me and see if I was right for a position. It was a group interview with about 4 people, asked us all individual questions. We all were hired for the position since the store was opening and needed workers.

Interview Questions
    • Why makes me different from any other candidate applying for this position?   View Answer
    Came in the following week and had a couple days of training on how to do certain jobs around the store.

Server Interview

Asked in store about openings when business was kinda slow. The shift manager had me fill out a form and interviewed me on the spot.