Paris Baguette

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Santa Clara, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Paris Baguette in May 2009.

Interview Details – Applied for the job, then was called in for a interview. Hiring manager was nice and caring. Interview questions were basic, manager wanted to know more about me and see if I was right for a position. It was a group interview with about 4 people, asked us all individual questions. We all were hired for the position since the store was opening and needed workers.

Interview Question – Why makes me different from any other candidate applying for this position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Came in the following week and had a couple days of training on how to do certain jobs around the store.

Barista Interview

Barista
Flushing, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Paris Baguette.

Interview Details – I filled out a short application form and they called me a couple hours later. The interview was held with one of the store managers and it was pretty informal. She just wanted to affirm availability hours.

Interview Question – How do you handle difficult customers?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Server Interview

Server

Interviewed at Paris Baguette

Interview Details – Asked in store about openings when business was kinda slow. The shift manager had me fill out a form and interviewed me on the spot.

Interview Question – Standard sales question... nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Paris Baguette? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Paris Baguette interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Paris Baguette employees and interview candidates.