Pariveda Solutions

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

3.3

Associate (A1) Interview

Pretty standard dinner/group interview process total took about 2 week. There were some very smart and bright people interviewing. Make sure you know your stuff before you get in there so you can sound confident and sell your self the best.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pariveda Solutions.

I was reached out to on LinkedIn by their HR person who invited me to a dinner and then an interview. The interview was very straightforward with behavioral questions. I then got asked to attend the final round. It was a group case study and then we each had to take a timed test. After that, I was extended the offer.

Consultant (C1) Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pariveda Solutions in October 2014.

Met Pariveda representatives at a university career fair. The got back to me for an all afternoon on-campus interview. The interviewers invited the four interviewees out for dinner the night before the interview so we could all get to know each other better. The next day I was interviewed about past projects and team scenarios by two people for an hour. After lunch, the four interviewees were given a packet containing information about a conceptual design challenge (more general problem solving than coding specific). We had two hours to come up with a solution that we then presented to the interviewers as a team.

After this we took a standardized coding aptitude test in a simple programming language with syntax made up by the test creators. Very manageable with decent coding knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • Difficult scenario a team of four interviewees worked through together before presenting our solution to company VPs after an hour and a half.   Answer Question

Consultant (C1) Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Pariveda Solutions in October 2014.

Got in contact with university recruiter. They set up a phone interview for initial screening. The phone interview consisted of going over what the company was like, and if I would be a good fit. There were no technical questions asked, mostly behavioral such as why do I want to work for Pariveda. The interview concluded with questions about my past experiences and school work.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary for the phone interview. Pretty standard questions.   Answer Question

Consultant (C1) Interview

I first talked to recruiters at a career fair on campus. Then they invited me out to dinner. After the dinner I did a single interview with one of the office managers. If you make it through that, you'll have a case study, potentially with a group of other interviewees. And then you'll take a programming competency exam. If you've had any experience with programming the exam should be do able. If you're a CS/CE/EE student it should be a cake walk. Although the pressure of it could make some people fumble. . They got back to me within a week or so with the results. A month or so after that they flew a handful of us out to San Francisco to... well, schmooze us. And they did a good job. I was extremely impressed by the company. It doesn't just seem to be for show either. We had plenty of time to talk individually with other consultants. They were very willing to give their honest opinions about working for Pariveda.

Interview Questions
    • Their case study isn't easy by any means. But at the same time it's not hard, because they aren't exactly looking at whether or not you got the exactly correct answer. My group didn't, and of the 4 of us 3 got offers.   View Answer
    No negotiations. Set salaries. If you do well, you'll be promoted in a year. California does have some weird overtime pay because of the laws they have there (at least until you make over 80k). Other offices (like Seattle), don't.

Consultant (C1) Interview

Extremely technically oriented interview process. The first part of the interview process consisted of a business case review with a 3 hour brainstorming assignment w/ a fellow interviewee. After the both of you have conducted your analysis, you will presented to 3 partners of the firm. The 2nd half of the interview consist of a coding competency exam. You will be required to learn a pseudo programming language and answer questions based off their syntax and semantic rules.

Interview Questions
    • The business case was extremely difficult and nerve racking.   Answer Question

Associate (A1) Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Pariveda Solutions.

Had a quick interview over the phone about general behavioral items. The big interview day was at the office where you are presented with 3 case studies that you analyze and prepare how you would handle the situations. Nothing too technical, as they are more focused on how, in general, you would approach a problem instead of the technicality of what you do.

Be prepared to act like a consultant and present your solutions professionally for all three cases. They are very thorough and only hire the best of the best.

Interview Questions
    • Design an algorithm to solve a problem (psuedo-code), how would you manage an urgent problem the client has presented, and how would you solve inner-team conflicts.   Answer Question
    No salary negotiations. They are a tier organization, so if you're hired as one position, everyone in the company at that position makes the same amount.

Associate (A1) Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pariveda Solutions.

Very straightforward process. After a phone interview, had an in-person interview with a few staff members. Got a good sense of what the company would be like from the various people. One thing to note: Come prepared for the interview, they are very focused on hiring the best talent and if you don't bring your A game, you will not make the cut most likely.

Consultant (C1) Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pariveda Solutions.

Fairly intense interview process. But fulfilling. Flew in on a Tuesday night. Interview went from 8:00am to 3:00pm.

Started my day with a behavioral interview, and continued onto an intense analytical case taht was later presented to three members. Finished off with the B-APT

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Salaries are set by level.

Intern Interview

I applied through the campus recruiting website.

Interviewer was nice and friendly. Made the interview a good experience. Mostly behavioral questions.