Park IP Translation Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Park IP Translation in November 2012.

Had 2 rounds of interviews - both within a few days of each other. the first interview was pretty basic, and nothing out of the ordinary. The called me back and asked to have a second round interview with the Dir. of Business Development who proceed to ask ILLEGAL interview questions - but you're so desperate for a job that you do not even think about it at the time.

The people are bland, do not seem motivated, and the office environment could be described as dry nasal passages when you have used to many nose drops during cold season.

The work may sound interesting, but the people do not know what they are really aiming to do.

Interview Questions
    • If we send out 100 media kits and one bring back x amount in $1,000 of dollars, is it worth it?   View Answer

Quality Control Analyst Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Park IP Translation.

Hardly any questions about myself or my experience. Mostly just told me about the job. I then was asked to take a "test" in which I essentially compared pictures of similar objects and had to mark what the differences were. Finally, I sat in front of a computer counting sentences in two separate documents.

Interview Questions
    • Sat in front of a computer comparing two documents in a foreign language that I wasn't familiar with. Wasn't difficult but was extremely tedious.   Answer Question

The pay was close to minimum wage and the duties entailed comparing documents for differences in the number of sentences and grammar structure.

Quality Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Park IP Translation in April 2012.

It was very short and straight forward. There weren't any tricky interview questions, which is a plus. The interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to. This is referring to both the phone and in person interview.

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Park IP Translation in December 2011.

They do have some friendly people, but its a boring, dry place to work. They demand long hours and aren't exactly forthcoming on pay. The first few people you meet seem quiet knowledgeable and are upfront and honest, which is noteworthy for a company in this age and time.

Interview Questions
    • Is it worth to send out 100 media kits if one bring back 3,000 dollars from a client   View Answer

The interviewer asked an ILLEGAL interview question. I highly recommend you steer clear of a company like this. If they can't get the second round interviewer to be professional and courteous, it shows their act is not together. He was fixated on one topic of advertising/marketing that had nothing to do with the job description for project manag. assistant.

Analyst Interview

Had interview with 3 different people. First interviewer asked some basic questions, but did ask some things that would be considered questionable in legality. Second interviewer had no idea what he was doing and asked several ridiculous questions. Third interviewer was the most professional of them all. Overall, stay away from this company as the people there do not even have a clue in how to conduct an interview properly. This was also in addition to the perfect scores I received on their middle-school level test that was administered with barely any time.

Interview Questions
    • If I had a number from 1 to 1000 in my head, how many times would it take to guess the right answer   View Answer

Worked for Park IP Translation? Contribute to the Community!