Park Nicollet Health Services

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Interview

Management

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Park Nicollet Health Services.

Interview Details – Phone interview and 2 panel interviews, one with the director and other with the department leaders and staff. Interview questions were pretty average. Good conversations around the my skills and the culture of the organization.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Radiology Technologist Interview

Radiology Technologist

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Park Nicollet Health Services in October 2010.

Interview Details – Was offered a position for Computer Tomography. But during interview, was offered a clinical radiology position, covering several sites in south metro aria. I took the position because the market was getting flooded with Radiology Technologist. The interview was with the supervisor I would be working with. We met at a coffee shop outside of any Park Nicollet facility. This supervisor lacked people skills.

Interview Question – None. Only that I was told by another supervisor that I had this job. But the interviewing supervisor told me he would get back to me in two weeks.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. Accept part-time clinical Radiology position or not.

Administrative Fellow Interview

Administrative Fellow

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Park Nicollet Health Services.

Interview Details – The interview and hiring process was a bit slow, but that's the norm for a lot of fellowship positions. After an initial phone interview, I made it to the next round for an all-day onsite series interviews. All the interviews are behavioral in nature, so a lot of "tell me about a time...". The onsite consisted of the following: Interview with an HR Director, interview with Quality Improvement Team Directors, and panel interview with 4 VPs.

Interview Question – There really wasn't an inherently difficult question, just the detail you have to drill down to on the behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a great deal of negotiation. They did however, base it on my prior experience.

Director, Finance Interview

Director, Finance
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Park Nicollet Health Services in July 2013.

Interview Details – An initial telephone screening interview with the recruiter. This was followed by multiple one-on-one meetings with the hiring manager, a panel interview with direct reporting team. Leadership assessment with third party vendor. Final confirmation interviews with CFO and CHRO. Both recruiter and hiring manager were very accessible and willing to answer any questions or concerns.

Interview Question – Leadership assessment consisted of three online cognitive, logic, computational assessments. Followed up with personal interview with assessor, as well as an 'in box' exercise   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward - countered with consideration of moving from a bonus eligible position to a non-bonus position. Final offer modified to account for various salary variables and components.

IT Interview

IT
Eden Prairie, MN

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Park Nicollet Health Services in September 2011.

Interview Details – Basic background check on experience.

Interview Question – Experience was reviewed with salary on this first interview.   Answer Question

Worked for Park Nicollet Health Services? Contribute to the Community!