Park Place Motorcars Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Park Place Motorcars

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Plano, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

apply online. take a aptitude test. interview with dealership managers

Interview Questions

• would you want to move up into management or stay a sales consultant if the money is right   Answer Question

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Dallas, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Initial interview with VP of HR. Then series of screening tests - personality profile, Intelligence test. Then interview with CEO. Then interview with other members of the Leadership Team - two Presidents and CFO. One final interview with CEO. Had to pass drug test and criminal background check before company extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• Outline 90 day plan for learning the car business and putting marketing plan together   Answer Question

Automotive Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Bedford, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

I was seen at another employment and offered an interview. Interview was informal and direct with the shop foreman, then more formal with Service Manager and HR.

Interview Questions

• What does team work means to you?   1 Answer