Park Place Motorcars

4 candidate interviews

Automotive Technician Interview

Automotive Technician
Bedford, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Park Place Motorcars in March 2009.

Interview Details – I was seen at another employment and offered an interview. Interview was informal and direct with the shop foreman, then more formal with Service Manager and HR.

Interview Question – What does team work means to you?   View Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Park Place Motorcars in June 2012.

Interview Details – apply online. take a aptitude test. interview with dealership managers

Interview Question – would you want to move up into management or stay a sales consultant if the money is right   Answer Question

Car Wash Interview

Car Wash

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Park Place Motorcars.

Interview Details – Pretty easy interview with normal interview question. Got asked the normal round of question like tell me about your self and explain your best quality.

Interview Question – tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Interviewed at Park Place Motorcars

Interview Details – Very organized, very good communication. Formal process, so don't show up underdressed. Know your stuff, know the company and come prepared.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Park Place Motorcars? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Park Place Motorcars interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Park Place Motorcars employees and interview candidates.