Park Place Technologies

Interviews for Top Jobs at Park Place Technologies

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Park Place Technologies in November 2014.

Long, completely draining, repetitive process handled by what appeared to be a new generation of snotty TMZ news reporters. Nauseating from beginning to end. Beware, just because a company is a part of the North Coast 99 does not mean it's a great company to work for! I thought I was being interviewed for an FBI Agent or Homeland Security Officer. Very invasive and not your normal type of interview.

Interview Questions
    • Your hair is so dark black ever thought of going a few shades lighter?   View Answer
    • Your make-up. It's so dark.   View Answer
    • You're such a beautiful woman and have everything we are looking for but we can't get over this darkness you have about you. Almost like an Elvira thing going on. We wonder what the president of our company would think if he walked in and seen you at the front desk.   View Answer

Data Steward Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Park Place Technologies in October 2014.

The experience was very efficient and welcoming. The interactions were more of a conversation rather than an inquisition. The office was easy to find, very clean, and everyone seemed to genuinely like working there. Once the offer was accepted, the on-boarding process was thoughtful and clearly communicated.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any unexpected or difficult questions. I was pleasantly surprised by having such a comfortable experience.   Answer Question
    I needed some flexibility with the start date and there was no conflict for them.

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield Heights, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield Heights, OH

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Park Place Technologies in December 2013.

There was a phone interview followed by a follow up call to keep me informed of the process and where I stood. Then an in person interview on site by three employees( one being the head of HR). Then after I was offered I started pretty promptly and with a flexible schedule.

Non Negotiable

Buyer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Park Place Technologies.

4 hour interview

quick and painless

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Park Place Technologies in May 2013.

I interviewed with the entire team and uper managment, it was a long process but well worth it in the end

Interview Questions
    there wasnt any, I was offered alot to change companies.

Customer Support Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Park Place Technologies in October 2012.

Very long process. Phone screening first. If you get a face to face interview plan on being there for a few hours. The phone screening itself is about 15 minutes. The face to face interview is a meeting with supervisor, director, team leads and one or two potential team members. If they offer you the position they will drug test and background check.

Interview Questions
    They told me the salary and it was non negotiable.

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Park Place Technologies in May 2011.

I only interviewed one day with 3 people. (Manager and 2 Customer Support Analysts) for the most part they dragged you through a long process but they needed an affirmative action hire so they sped me along. Very Racist company.

Interview Questions
    • None. you're dealing with idiots. As long as your resume makes sense and you're not an idiot, you're the smartest person in the interview room.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate. They offered what I asked for. But you can negotiate them up if you have the qualifications and they're not "taking a chance" with you.