Parker Drilling

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Sharepoint Developer
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Parker Drilling in December 2009.

Interview Details – Initial meeting was with the director who seemed to like me very much and asked me very general questions about what I had learned in my past experiences. The second interview was a technical interview where I was asked basic .NET questions and SharePoint questions. The third interview was another technical interview where I was asked to produce some code. The final interview was with a group/panel who interviewed me. All was easy. I liked the company.

Interview Question – What have you learned from your mistakes in the field?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined because of Robert Half Technology promised me something and then didn't deliver.

Worked for Parker Drilling? Contribute to the Community!