Parker Drilling

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

SharePoint Developer Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Parker Drilling in December 2009.

Interview Details – Initial meeting was with the director who seemed to like me very much and asked me very general questions about what I had learned in my past experiences. The second interview was a technical interview where I was asked basic .NET questions and SharePoint questions. The third interview was another technical interview where I was asked to produce some code. The final interview was with a group/panel who interviewed me. All was easy. I liked the company.

Interview Question – What have you learned from your mistakes in the field?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined because of Robert Half Technology promised me something and then didn't deliver.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Parker Drilling? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Parker Drilling SharePoint Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Parker Drilling employees and interview candidates.