Parker Hannifin Corporate Contract Recruiter Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Corporate Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mentor, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mentor, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Parker Hannifin in January 2013.

3 phone interviews with 3 different levels of H.R. One person basically discussed my resume/experience from bottom up. One H.R. prodded me for how I would handle possible sticky issues within the workplace. One H.R. asked about my previous experience and my ability to overcome obstacles with upper management.

Interview Questions
  • None of the questions were difficult or unexpected. I discussed my experience and how I would handle some of their anticipated issues.   Answer Question
I did negotiate for a better rate and received it. I provide logical and factual details to back up my reasoning for a better rate. It only took one day to receive a positive answer for the rate increase request.

Worked for Parker Hannifin? Contribute to the Community!