Parker Hannifin Engineering Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

Start with online application, then phone interview screening with HR, phone interview with hiring manager, then onsite interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation when you were asked to meet a hard deadline. What did you do, and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Parker Hannifin

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Anaheim, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Parker Hannifin in January 2010.

I was interviewed over dinner, and then at the place of emploment 2x

Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Parker Hannifin.

Met with the hiring manager as a starting point. In the second stage, I was invited on site and was interviewed by all team.

Competitive

Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Parker Hannifin in January 2011.

Easier interview. Basic behavioral skills interview, personality fit. They seem to care for the brightest individuals from the best colleges, but they do select people based on fit.

Interview Questions

Didn't align with my future plans.

Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Parker Hannifin in December 2010.

Was contacted by a revruiter, a phone interview was set up. Phone interview took 95 minutes, with typical experience questions. Then a panel interview with plant tour, panel interview asked ecperience questions, ethics questions, and situational questions Interview took 150 minutes. Then was scheduled for a follow up interview, for a second position. Second panel interview took 120 minutes, with typical situational questions and a few experience questions. Was then given a skills and problem solving questionaire, along with a set of 12 essay questions. A research firm handled the skills and problem solving analysis. All in all it was a pleasent atmosphere, relaxed panel with rotation for questions, a few questions not on the set of questions, meaning the panel had a few specific questions of their own. Situational questions were pretty straight forward, I didnt feel like I was ever taking the wrong path in answering them.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation where you dealt with a difficult person.   View Answer
    • If this situation still was a problem what whould you do?   View Answer

Engineering Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Parker Hannifin in June 2008.

Interview consists of meeting with hiring manager and 3 others. Will ask questions about conflict resolution, time management, and why you are leaving (or left) your previous employer.

Interview Questions

Worked for Parker Hannifin? Contribute to the Community!