Parker Hannifin

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Parker Hannifin

Interview Details – Start with online application, then phone interview screening with HR, phone interview with hiring manager, then onsite interview.

Interview Question – Describe a situation when you were asked to meet a hard deadline. What did you do, and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Anaheim, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Parker Hannifin in January 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed over dinner, and then at the place of emploment 2x

Interview Question – what was the thing you failed at!   Answer Question

Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Parker Hannifin.

Interview Details – Met with the hiring manager as a starting point. In the second stage, I was invited on site and was interviewed by all team.

Negotiation Details – Competitive

Engineering

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Parker Hannifin in January 2011.

Interview Details – Easier interview. Basic behavioral skills interview, personality fit. They seem to care for the brightest individuals from the best colleges, but they do select people based on fit.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to sell something.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Didn't align with my future plans.

Engineering

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Parker Hannifin in December 2010.

Interview Details – Was contacted by a revruiter, a phone interview was set up. Phone interview took 95 minutes, with typical experience questions. Then a panel interview with plant tour, panel interview asked ecperience questions, ethics questions, and situational questions Interview took 150 minutes. Then was scheduled for a follow up interview, for a second position. Second panel interview took 120 minutes, with typical situational questions and a few experience questions. Was then given a skills and problem solving questionaire, along with a set of 12 essay questions. A research firm handled the skills and problem solving analysis. All in all it was a pleasent atmosphere, relaxed panel with rotation for questions, a few questions not on the set of questions, meaning the panel had a few specific questions of their own. Situational questions were pretty straight forward, I didnt feel like I was ever taking the wrong path in answering them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you dealt with a difficult person.   View Answer
  • If this situation still was a problem what whould you do?   View Answer

Engineering

The process took a day - interviewed at Parker Hannifin in June 2008.

Interview Details – Interview consists of meeting with hiring manager and 3 others. Will ask questions about conflict resolution, time management, and why you are leaving (or left) your previous employer.

Interview Question – How do you resolve conflict?   View Answer

Worked for Parker Hannifin? Contribute to the Community!