Parker Hannifin

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Technical Support Interview

IT Technical Support
Cleveland, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Parker Hannifin in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed while in college. I did a pre-interview over the phone and then I was asked to come in and interview at the HQ in Cleveland. I sat down with 4 different managers to interview with. Each had a different goal for their interview. The first 2 were with the team that I was interviewing to be a part of. The second 2 were on separate teams but likely reported back to the hiring manager. I received a call within a week that I had been hired.

Interview Question – The interviews were not especially difficult but they were repetitive. Between the 4 interviews, 3 of them involved answering the same type of behavioral questions and it became difficult to find fresh examples.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Parker Hannifin

Worked for Parker Hannifin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Parker Hannifin IT Technical Support interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Parker Hannifin employees and interview candidates.