Parker Hannifin Manufacturing Supervisor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Manufacturing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Akron, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview with general questions about experience and education. There were a few situation based questions but nothing too difficult. Next I was invited in for an on-site interview. I met with the Plant Manager, Operations Manager, another Manufacturing Supervisor, an Engineer and the HR Representative. They all asked questions in a panel format. Each question was different from the next. They ranged from situation based questions to what do you like to do for fun. If you have any management experience, you will fly through this portion. Just be prepared with specific situations on how you worked through problems and what you learned in the process.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to get many different questions from 5-6 people, one right after another.   Answer Question

The base salary was sufficient but there was a possibility of working weekends without overtime.