Parker Hannifin

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Parker Hannifin.

Interview Details – Panel interview with future peers, supervisor and hiring human resource representative. First part of the interview involved talking about my past experience and background. Questions were asked related to how I would apply previous experience to the job I was interviewing for. I was then able to ask questions about the job. Overall the experience was relaxed an friendly.

Interview Question – What are my greatest strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Parker Hannifin in August 2013.

Interview Details – Initial interview was very extensive and detailed with company interviewers consisting of HR, Hiring Mgr and Senior Project Mgr. Spent 3 hours in the initial interview. Very military friendly.

Interview Question – Asked by senior Proj Mgr: What would people you worked with have to say about what your greatest weakness is.   View Answer

Worked for Parker Hannifin? Contribute to the Community!