Parker Hannifin

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Parker Hannifin.

Interview Details – Panel interview with future peers, supervisor and hiring human resource representative. First part of the interview involved talking about my past experience and background. Questions were asked related to how I would apply previous experience to the job I was interviewing for. I was then able to ask questions about the job. Overall the experience was relaxed an friendly.

Interview Question – What are my greatest strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Parker Hannifin in August 2013.

Interview Details – Initial interview was very extensive and detailed with company interviewers consisting of HR, Hiring Mgr and Senior Project Mgr. Spent 3 hours in the initial interview. Very military friendly.

Interview Question – Asked by senior Proj Mgr: What would people you worked with have to say about what your greatest weakness is.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Parker Hannifin

Worked for Parker Hannifin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Parker Hannifin Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Parker Hannifin employees and interview candidates.