Parker Hannifin Project Manager Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin.

Interview

Panel interview with future peers, supervisor and hiring human resource representative. First part of the interview involved talking about my past experience and background. Questions were asked related to how I would apply previous experience to the job I was interviewing for. I was then able to ask questions about the job. Overall the experience was relaxed an friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Parker Hannifin

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Initial interview was very extensive and detailed with company interviewers consisting of HR, Hiring Mgr and Senior Project Mgr. Spent 3 hours in the initial interview. Very military friendly.

Interview Questions

• Asked by senior Proj Mgr: What would people you worked with have to say about what your greatest weakness is.   1 Answer