Parker Hannifin Quality Engineer Interview Questions

1.5

Quality Engineer Interview

Interview

It was very enjoyable. Mostly behavioral questions were asked. For the program I interviewed for, I was interviewed for about 3 hours. In that time, they asked why I was interested in the company. They also asked me to give stories.

Interview Questions

• To give them an example of a time when I demonstrated leadership in a classroom environment.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Parker Hannifin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grantsburg, WI

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Grantsburg, WI).

Interview

Interview process was neutral, not great or bad. I was already employed when I interviewed for the position, so I think that a level of formality was lacking. Once I took the position and changed to Salary, there was little follow up to explain the benefits as a salaried employee versus an hourly. I was left to figure it out on my own.

Interview Questions

• Where did I want to be in the future (5,10 years)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straightforward and simple. They offered a raise and I took it.

Anonymous Employee in Haverhill, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Parker Hannifin (Haverhill, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

2 Interviews: one formal (Q&A with potential peers), the other informal (factory tour, getting to know the minions).

Interview Questions

• None. All boilerplate from the "The Dummy Interviewer's Handbook"   1 Answer