Parker Hannifin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Grantsburg, WI

I applied in-person and interviewed at Parker Hannifin.

Interview Details – Interview process was neutral, not great or bad. I was already employed when I interviewed for the position, so I think that a level of formality was lacking. Once I took the position and changed to Salary, there was little follow up to explain the benefits as a salaried employee versus an hourly. I was left to figure it out on my own.

Interview Question – Where did I want to be in the future (5,10 years)?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straightforward and simple. They offered a raise and I took it.

Very Easy Interview

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Haverhill, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Parker Hannifin in October 2013.

Interview Details – 2 Interviews: one formal (Q&A with potential peers), the other informal (factory tour, getting to know the minions).

Interview Question – None. All boilerplate from the "The Dummy Interviewer's Handbook"   View Answer

Worked for Parker Hannifin? Contribute to the Community!