Parkson Corporation Interview Questions in Fort Lauderdale, FL

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parkson Corporation

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Parkson Corporation (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was with 4 or 5 people within the process engineering division including 1 HR person. The questions were very basic and general. One manager for engineering did not ask any qualifying questions and was surprised that I even knew who Bernoulli was. Everyone was very nice and sweet and happy that I was interviewing for the job. Everyone acted as if I was overqualified. After a few days of working for Parkson, I did not feel overqualified; however, I did realize that some key managers were not qualified to be managing engineers with 30 years of experience in process engineering, chemical engineer or process control system engineering because of a lack of engineering safety or ethics training.

Interview Questions

• How many feet of garden hose does home depot sell in one year.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Parkson Corporation (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

When I interviewed, Parkson used a round-robin interview technique across various management levels at the company. I had the chance to speak with most of the individuals whom I would interact with most, or who were my parallel in the organization. This process gave me a good idea of the working culture, opportunities, and challenges within the organization.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall a particularly difficult question in the interview process. The team was fairly open in discussing their working practices and the opportunities / challenges the organization was facing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much room for salary negotiation, but the company was flexible in assisting my relocation.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parkson Corporation (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

Resumes are reviewed and selected by 3rd party recruiters. Pre-screening of candidates are also done by the recruiter and a face-to-face interview is held at the Fort Lauderdale office. Interview may extend to several hours and with a chance to meet and talk with almost all of the Management personnel and decision is made within 24hrs, if requested or if they have to.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the salary (+$3000).