Parkson Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Parkson Corporation.

Interview Details – When I interviewed, Parkson used a round-robin interview technique across various management levels at the company. I had the chance to speak with most of the individuals whom I would interact with most, or who were my parallel in the organization. This process gave me a good idea of the working culture, opportunities, and challenges within the organization.

Interview Question – I don't recall a particularly difficult question in the interview process. The team was fairly open in discussing their working practices and the opportunities / challenges the organization was facing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much room for salary negotiation, but the company was flexible in assisting my relocation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Parkson Corporation in April 2009.

Interview Details – Resumes are reviewed and selected by 3rd party recruiters. Pre-screening of candidates are also done by the recruiter and a face-to-face interview is held at the Fort Lauderdale office. Interview may extend to several hours and with a chance to meet and talk with almost all of the Management personnel and decision is made within 24hrs, if requested or if they have to.

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate the salary (+$3000).

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Parkson Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Parkson Corporation interview questions and advice in Fort Lauderdale, FL. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Parkson Corporation employees and interview candidates.