Parkson Corporation

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parkson Corporation

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Parkson Corporation in April 2009.

Resumes are reviewed and selected by 3rd party recruiters. Pre-screening of candidates are also done by the recruiter and a face-to-face interview is held at the Fort Lauderdale office. Interview may extend to several hours and with a chance to meet and talk with almost all of the Management personnel and decision is made within 24hrs, if requested or if they have to.

I was able to negotiate the salary (+$3000).

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Parkson Corporation.

When I interviewed, Parkson used a round-robin interview technique across various management levels at the company. I had the chance to speak with most of the individuals whom I would interact with most, or who were my parallel in the organization. This process gave me a good idea of the working culture, opportunities, and challenges within the organization.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall a particularly difficult question in the interview process. The team was fairly open in discussing their working practices and the opportunities / challenges the organization was facing.   Answer Question
    There wasn't much room for salary negotiation, but the company was flexible in assisting my relocation.