Parkson Corporation

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Parkson Corporation.

Interview Details – Got a call from a recruiter about this position and interviewed for it. First interview was on the phone with the potential supervisor. Ask about resume history and skills. Friendly interview. Second interview was in person in the Florida office. Met four people from different departments asking a variety of questions from if I would fit in to if I could do the job. From there, I got a job offer from the recruiter.

Negotiation Details – No but I regretted that I did not negotiate.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Parkson Corporation in April 2009.

Interview Details – Resumes are reviewed and selected by 3rd party recruiters. Pre-screening of candidates are also done by the recruiter and a face-to-face interview is held at the Fort Lauderdale office. Interview may extend to several hours and with a chance to meet and talk with almost all of the Management personnel and decision is made within 24hrs, if requested or if they have to.

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate the salary (+$3000).

Vernon Hills, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Parkson Corporation.

Interview Details – 1) Phone Screening
2) Interview Schedule involving top staff (up to 3 people)

Relatively standard interview process.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Worked for Parkson Corporation? Contribute to the Community!