Parkson Corporation Project Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parkson Corporation

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parkson Corporation.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter about this position and interviewed for it. First interview was on the phone with the potential supervisor. Ask about resume history and skills. Friendly interview. Second interview was in person in the Florida office. Met four people from different departments asking a variety of questions from if I would fit in to if I could do the job. From there, I got a job offer from the recruiter.

Negotiation

No but I regretted that I did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Parkson Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Parkson Corporation (Vernon Hills, IL).

Interview

1) Phone Screening 2) Interview Schedule involving top staff (up to 3 people) Relatively standard interview process.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parkson Corporation (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

Resumes are reviewed and selected by 3rd party recruiters. Pre-screening of candidates are also done by the recruiter and a face-to-face interview is held at the Fort Lauderdale office. Interview may extend to several hours and with a chance to meet and talk with almost all of the Management personnel and decision is made within 24hrs, if requested or if they have to.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the salary (+$3000).