Parkview Medical Center Interview Questions & Reviews

3.5

Admitting Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pueblo, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Pueblo, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Parkview Medical Center.

I applied online. A third party sent me an assessment. I completed the assessment. One week later the hiring manager's intern called me to set up an interview. After the interview, a few days later, her other assistant sent me an email saying I was not selected.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember the exact questions but she asked me something like if my co-worker wasn't working, how would I motivate her or tell me a time you started a process at work.   Answer Question

Executive Level Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Wayne, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Parkview Medical Center in June 2011.

The process started with a recruiter and consisted of only one on site visit. The visit was a long, all day affair with fairly standard interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Who is on Mount Rushmore? Where is it? Who else would you add to it?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parkview Medical Center

Worked for Parkview Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!