Parma Community General Hospital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Patient Care Assistant
Parma, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Parma Community General Hospital in March 2012.

Interview Details – After applying online, I received a phone call to interview with HR, The next interview was with the floor manager. I heard back a few days later. Sometimes the process can be a long one. Once hired you go for a pre-employment physical and drug test. Then go yo hospital orientation

Negotiation Details – None

Medical Assistant Interview

Medical Assistant

Interviewed at Parma Community General Hospital

Interview Details – Took about 2 weeks, interview process was good, not too tricky

Interview Question – Why do you think you should work for us?   Answer Question

Nursing Interview

Nursing

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Parma Community General Hospital in October 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was very relaxed. No trick questions, questions were straight to the point. Recruiter made you feel comfortable during the interview. I met with the Recruiter first then Hiring Manager. The whole process took about two weeks much longer than I anticipated. Offer was made and I accepted. Great community hospital, however very slow moving culture.

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to over a difficult situation and how did you implement a solution?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Parma Community General Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Parma Community General Hospital interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Parma Community General Hospital employees and interview candidates.