Parsons Brinckerhoff

Relevance Date Difficulty

Bridge Engineer Interview

Bridge Engineer
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff in June 2012.

Interview Details – A HR person contacted me on the phone and asked me for a personal interview in the Chicago office.
The interview went well, there were two people there, the department manager and an associate. Typical interview questions: what are you good for this job, why should we hire you.. They showed me the office and the projects they were involved in, told me how they worked..
Very friendly

Interview Question – there wasn't any question I wasn't expecting, it was an easy and predictable interview   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Parsons Brinckerhoff? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Parsons Brinckerhoff interview questions and advice in Chicago, IL. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Parsons Brinckerhoff employees and interview candidates.