Parsons Brinckerhoff

Parsons Brinckerhoff Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2014
Updated Dec 22, 2014

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff.

initially the conversation were the HR questions and then the interviewer asked technical questions to test the knowledge in software and basic civil engineering.
Overall interview was a good conversation and good experience. The interviewer gave room to talk about my interests. Interviewer was interested to know how much I knew about PB. interviewer called me for interview because my resume had somethings which they were very much interested in.

Interview Questions
  • The most unexpected was the question about some little known/new(?) software that was in use. Interviewer was kind enough to suggest that it is samee as XYZ.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Parsons Brinckerhoff

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff in November 2014.

It is interviewed directly by the M&E manager. The person is nice, didn't ask difficult questions. He is trying to figure out whether you want to work in a technical environment. The interview time is around two hours.

Interview Questions
    • He didn't ask difficult question. There is one question is that why you didn't achieve good academic records in your university.   Answer Question
    Not negotiable, I got two offers. PB give me the low salary, but they said it is standard for new employee, not negotiable.

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff in July 2014.

Has only 1 interview, will require you to talk about your past experience and proceed on explaining their business. Need to be assertive to ask questions about the job. The hiring process took about 1 week maximum.

Interview Questions
    • Will you accept this job if there are multiple job offers awaiting your reply and why?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff in November 2008.

Interview proccess.