Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Parsons Corporation
- Associate Engineer (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Construction Manager (2)
- Intern (2)
- Intern - Hourly (2)
- Project Controls Engineer/Specialist (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Environmental Scientist (1)
- Environmental Specialist (1)
- Environmental Technician (1)
- Engineer I (1)
- Engineer II (1)
- Quality (1)
- Engineer I (Civil Engineer) (1)
- Senior Supervising Engineer (1)
- Associate Structural Engineer (1)
- HSE Inspector (1)
- Mobile Development Intern (1)
- Principal Project Controls Engineer (1)
- BD Specialist (1)
- Project Control Assistant (1)
- CSA Construction/Safety Superintendent (1)
- Senior Lane Tech/Motor Vehicle Inspector (1)
- Safety Manager In New York City (1)
- 3D Modeler and Animator (1)
- Tug Driver (1)
- Business Development (1)
- Administrative Assistant V (1)
- Senior Program Manager (1)
- Senior Project Engineer (1)
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (Baltimore, MD) in February 2011.
I had worked for the company previously, so the interview process was simple since they knew me. They made all of the benefits available clear to help me make a decision.
- Would you be ok working from home? 1 Answer
It was very fair and straight forward. We agreed in the middle of what I asked and what they offered.
Other Interview Reviews for Parsons Corporation
Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (Austin, TX) in May 2009.
Met future colleagues in two offices as part of the two-day interview. Met with 10 employees which seemed like alot, but they did provide me with good information on what to expect. All technical questions with no questions on what I like to after work, hobbies, etc. The main interview was on a Friday and so everyone was very willing to talk and they did not appear rushed.
- I was asked to state several flux equations in the first interview and these were equations I had not really used since college. 1 Answer
I needed about two more months before starting so that I could take care of some personal issues and I did negotiate that the employer would pay for all of my moving expenes.
Engineering InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (Boston, MA) in January 2008.
interview was great.