Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Parsons Corporation
- Associate Engineer (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Intern (2)
- Project Controls Engineer/Specialist (2)
- Engineer I (Civil Engineer) (1)
- Senior Supervising Engineer (1)
- Associate Structural Engineer (1)
- HSE Inspector (1)
- Mobile Development Intern (1)
- Principal Project Controls Engineer (1)
- BD Specialist (1)
- Project Control Assistant (1)
- CSA Construction/Safety Superintendent (1)
- Senior Lane Tech/Motor Vehicle Inspector (1)
- Safety Manager In New York City (1)
- Intern - Hourly (1)
- Business Development (1)
- Administrative Assistant V (1)
- Senior Program Manager (1)
- Senior Project Engineer (1)
- Senior Risk Manager (1)
- Construction Manager (1)
- Associate Software Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Multimedia Manager (1)
- Associate Scientist (1)
- Area Manager (1)
- Junior Engineer (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- IT Specialist (1)
Project Manager Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Parsons Corporation (Detroit, MI).
Interviewed many years ago. Responded to job posting in newspaper, had brief telephone interview with HR director, followed by in person interview with head of regional office. Followed up again with HR director, and after brief salary negotiation, was offered position.
- Dont recall any questions that were out of the ordinary. Answer Question
Negotiation was brief and fairly handled.
Other Interview Reviews for Parsons Corporation
Project Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Parsons Corporation in May 2009.
The work environment appears to be very open. Placement was at jobsite at the clients place. Interviewer was very laid back and intelligent. An internal candidate was selected for the position. It is nice to see that Parson's is taking care of their employees. I appreciated the interview style where the interviewer first shared information about the company, their role, and the heirarchy, ... I was then asked if I had any questions.
- The questions were all pretty standard. There were some questions about my prior work experience. 1 Answer
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at Parsons Corporation in January 2008.
Sub assigned to someone 3000 miles away, not smooth.
- What do you bring tothe job? 1 Answer