Parsvnath Developers Interview Questions

4.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parsvnath Developers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Parsvnath Developers in February 2012.

Parsvnath is a company whose business philosophy lies in the commitment to creating architectural marvels using state-of-the-art technology and global architectural, construction and business practices. We are passionate about providing cost-effective and holistic solutions for our customers while creating and adding value for our partners and stakeholders. Our unwavering focus on these factors catapulted Parsvnath Developers Limited into the top echelons of the Indian Real Estate and Construction Industry in 2007.

Interview Questions
    • Parsvnath is a company whose business philosophy lies in the commitment to creating architectural marvels using state-of-the-art technology and global architectural, construction and business practices.   View Answer

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Parsvnath Developers in August 2011.

I was given a chance despite being a fresher in the Industry of Real - Estate. The Director (Marketing) took the final round of the interview and he knew I would sell.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Parsvnath Developers in September 2008.

They called me as consultant. They were impatient and in a hurry and used "tu ye" type of language when I showed them my consultant card. I was fractured and somehow managed to walk with stick.