Partners HealthCare Applications Development Intern Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Applications Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellesley, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellesley, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Partners HealthCare in May 2011.

I applied through the online carreer development portal of Partner Healthcare. After one week, I have been contacted by Partners IT HR for a pre-screen interview. After one week, I have been contacted for a formal phone interview with QA Infrastructure Specialist. The last one-on-one interview took place at Partners Healthcare with the QA Infrastructure Specialist and Department Manager.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most difficult situation you delt with your former manager   Answer Question
  • Why do you expect to get out of this Internship and how this will help you advance your career   Answer Question
The negotiation phase took place after I have been offered the position through a phone call from the IT HR and negotiating on the years of experience and skill set.