Partners HealthCare

Updated Oct 28, 2014
Updated Oct 28, 2014

2.8

Risk Management Interview

HR interview, asked me about my strengths and my project. I discuss with the HR about my courses and documentation skills. She was interested in my skills about using forensic tools.

Contract Position Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Partners HealthCare.

Sat down with a couple of people, went over the resume and answered standard interview questions, strengths and weaknesses, job that was expected, etc. The whole process took maybe an hour.

Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Partners HealthCare.

The initial interview was via an external staffing agency for a contracting position. The next and final interview was with the hiring manager, for a specific project. Excellent and informative interview. Team fit was critical. The contracting position led eventually to a permanent position.

Applications Analyst II Interview

It's very professional. You deal with HR, and they give you status updates. Things take place in an organized and timely manner. You do a phone screen with HR, then a phone screen with the manager, then go in and interview with the manager and others on the team. Then HR contacts you for references, and you go online to submit them. Then HR gets back to you with an offer. They give you time to think it over.

Interview Questions
    • What was something on a team that you wish you'd handled differently   Answer Question

Applications Coordinator ECare Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Partners HealthCare in July 2014.

Hiring process isn't bad but requires several steps. A recruiter will call you and try to place you in a job. Once that happens it will take about 2-3 weeks to be contacted for an interview. The interview is 2 part - first part is a panel interview with behavioral based questions (IE: what would you do if..) and they want specific examples. The second part is with the hiring manager(s). After about 1 week they will call for references. The reference check takes about 1 week, and then they will call for an offer if they so desire.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time when you had to use an unorthodox method to solve a complex problem.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate. I wanted to get out of my previous dead-end position so my requirements were that they match my salary, which they had no problem doing.

Contract Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Partners HealthCare in May 2014.

Basic interview question. Not behavior or scientific based. Pretty open discussions on relevant healthcare and medical device makers.

Review of contracting needs and prior history.

Discussion of various entities under MGH and Brigham.

took 3 weeks

Team Leader II Interview

Initial contact via email.
    Interview process was with HR over the phone
    One on site visit.
    The HR rep then handled the salary negotiation stage well.

Applications Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Partners HealthCare.

Very quick process. I had prior experience in large scale implementations so the timeline from phone to sitting at a desk was about 5 weeks. The most difficult and longest part was getting through HR. Once I got to the actual AM, it was much quicker and more accommodating. I didn't even both negotiating just to escape my hellish old job.

Interview Questions
    • The entire "panel" part of the interview is a "how would you handle" scenario. Be prepared to cite examples   View Answers (2)
    I just wanted to escape the hell hole of my previous job

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Partners HealthCare.

2 rounds behavioral, standard questions, team player

Not much

Administration Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Partners HealthCare in October 2013.

The interview process has been very well run. Initial interview was with an HR Staffing Specialist. It lasted a half hour and he described the job and asked some questions about my background and qualifications. He told me that next steps would be a phone interview with the hiring manager, then a behavioral interview followed by a face to face interview with the hiring manager and others. Throughout the process I was told what to expect and who I'd be speaking with. Overall the elapsed time has been about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • I really wasn't asked any difficult or unexpected questions. My interviews felt much more like a discussion rather than a question and answer   Answer Question