Partners HealthCare Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare.

Interview

I was interviewed by about 9 members of a group and they took 2 months to present a verbal offer. After that, I never received any communication regarding the next steps. Several attempts to reach out to the hiring manager and the Human Resources counterpart were of no avail. I do not understand how insensitive some people can be. I mean it doesn't take much to communicate the outcome or a changed decision. They just keep people hanging on the leash but don't want to move forward with any commitment. Most unprofessional behavior and totally unexpected of Partners Healthcare or any or its affiliates.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare.

Interview

My individual position was in a matrix organization, I was interviewed by HR, admin. hiring manager, admin. director, then functional manager and director. I tend to be confident in interviews and found the process to be professional and respectful. I had the opportunity to ask questions about the job, as well as answer questions..

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Denver, CO).

Interview

Recruiter in CA did a phone screen, then I had two in-person interviews. Between my first interview and second interview, 6 weeks passed. After the last in person interview, I saw the position had been re-posted. I inquired whether I still a candidate, with no answer from the company. Very unprofessional in my book to not let a candidate know whether they've been hired or not after a total of 3 interviews. I guess that speaks to the company culture.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare.

Interview

One on one interview with 3 individuals. Everything happened in one day. I met with the direct manager and 2 of her bosses. It went well and everyone was nice. I had a very positive experience. Once I got the job, there was an orientation for half a day to learn about the company.

Systems Analyst II Interview

Interview

Interview process consisted of 3 interviews. First with director, followed by the CIO, lastly with the team itself. Interviews all lasted about 1 hour and took place over a 1.5 month period. All participants were respectful. I had opportunity to ask as many questions as needed and left feeling great about Partners and the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any question that was unexpected. They did not try to trick me or catch me off guard. The interview was a very natural and comfortable conversation about the opportunity.   Answer Question

Risk Management Interview

Interview

HR interview, asked me about my strengths and my project. I discuss with the HR about my courses and documentation skills. She was interested in my skills about using forensic tools.

Interview Questions

• How to prove your wrting skills?   1 Answer

Contract Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare.

Interview

Sat down with a couple of people, went over the resume and answered standard interview questions, strengths and weaknesses, job that was expected, etc. The whole process took maybe an hour.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare.

Interview

The initial interview was via an external staffing agency for a contracting position. The next and final interview was with the hiring manager, for a specific project. Excellent and informative interview. Team fit was critical. The contracting position led eventually to a permanent position.

Interview Questions

Interview

It's very professional. You deal with HR, and they give you status updates. Things take place in an organized and timely manner. You do a phone screen with HR, then a phone screen with the manager, then go in and interview with the manager and others on the team. Then HR contacts you for references, and you go online to submit them. Then HR gets back to you with an offer. They give you time to think it over.

Interview Questions

• What was something on a team that you wish you'd handled differently   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare in July 2014.

Interview

Hiring process isn't bad but requires several steps. A recruiter will call you and try to place you in a job. Once that happens it will take about 2-3 weeks to be contacted for an interview. The interview is 2 part - first part is a panel interview with behavioral based questions (IE: what would you do if..) and they want specific examples. The second part is with the hiring manager(s). After about 1 week they will call for references. The reference check takes about 1 week, and then they will call for an offer if they so desire.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to use an unorthodox method to solve a complex problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. I wanted to get out of my previous dead-end position so my requirements were that they match my salary, which they had no problem doing.