Party City

1.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Party City in March 2010.

I was interview by the district manager. She seem very uninterested not really listening to my answers as if she knew she did not want to hire me. I was the one with the most energy in the interview. At the end of the interview she said she would call me whether or not i got the job. She never called. I called and left a message inquiring if i was still being considered for te position. She never reterned my call. Over all, im lucky to even recieve an interview.

Interview Questions

Halloween Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Party City in October 2009.

I applied online snagajob.com on a day I was sick and got a call back a few days later. I am very new to interviewing but it was very basic, very brief, not hard at all. It was one on one with the manager. Casual. Got offered the job right then and there.

Interview Questions
    To be honest, this was my first job so I took what what was offered minimum wage.