Party City Executive Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

Executive Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Party City.

Interview

You will need to be engrained in customer service. You will need to know what planograms are. You will need to know how to handle difficult situations.The last interview is done using a podcast on your computer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No salary negotiation possible.

Other Interview Reviews for Party City

Executive Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Start out with a interview with the regional HR manager to see your interest in the company. Then would speak with one of the district managers to where you had interest in employment. After that would be placed into a store after hired and would work under the general manager to get trained for your position.

Interview Questions

• Halloween is their biggest season so would be asked your thoughts on it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just tell them what your looking for the can work with you very well.

Executive Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Party City in June 2013.

Interview

Spoke with the DM and store manager for the first interview. Nothing out of the normal questions that you'd get in the standard interview. Mostly questions about my previous jobs and what I did and what positions I had. The DM gave me the standard we are still interviewing so we'll be in touch. I believe I will be called back for the next step in the process and move on from there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Party City (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2012.

Interview

It started with a call from a recruiter. After that interview I had a phone interview with the DM. From there I had an in person interview with the DM. The last interview was with the DM, RM and Regional HR Manager. It was definitely the hardest interview I've ever been through. I wasn't sure how I had done, but I got the job in the end. The HR manager handled most of the last interview. The RM interviewed me mostly at the end of the interview.

Executive Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Party City.

Interview

Had an interview with HR and was asked the standard questions of Why I wanted to work for the company, what do I bring to the table that other candiates don't have. Halloween is a big deal and is brought up throughout the interviews. Second interview was with District Manager who explains what your job duties will be and ask about salary requirements.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if I was asked to wear a costume during Halloween.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got a little less than I asked for but made the difference up during Halloween season plus a little extra.

Executive Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Party City in July 2012.

Interview

still in the process, so far going pretty good

Interview Questions

• what was your biggest accom[lishments and why   1 Answer