Party City Executive Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2014

2.3

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Party City.

You will need to be engrained in customer service. You will need to know what planograms are. You will need to know how to handle difficult situations.The last interview is done using a podcast on your computer.

Interview Questions
No salary negotiation possible.

Other Interview Reviews for Party City

Executive Assistant Manager Interview

Start out with a interview with the regional HR manager to see your interest in the company. Then would speak with one of the district managers to where you had interest in employment. After that would be placed into a store after hired and would work under the general manager to get trained for your position.

Interview Questions
    • Halloween is their biggest season so would be asked your thoughts on it.   Answer Question
    Just tell them what your looking for the can work with you very well.

Executive Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Party City in June 2013.

Spoke with the DM and store manager for the first interview. Nothing out of the normal questions that you'd get in the standard interview. Mostly questions about my previous jobs and what I did and what positions I had. The DM gave me the standard we are still interviewing so we'll be in touch. I believe I will be called back for the next step in the process and move on from there.

Executive Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Party City.

Had an interview with HR and was asked the standard questions of Why I wanted to work for the company, what do I bring to the table that other candiates don't have. Halloween is a big deal and is brought up throughout the interviews. Second interview was with District Manager who explains what your job duties will be and ask about salary requirements.

Interview Questions
    • What would I do if I was asked to wear a costume during Halloween.   Answer Question
    I got a little less than I asked for but made the difference up during Halloween season plus a little extra.

Executive Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Party City in July 2012.

still in the process, so far going pretty good

Interview Questions
    • what was your biggest accom[lishments and why   View Answer