Party City

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Party City.

Interview Details – You will need to be engrained in customer service. You will need to know what planograms are. You will need to know how to handle difficult situations.The last interview is done using a podcast on your computer.

Interview Question – There really were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No salary negotiation possible.

Executive Assistant Manager

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Party City in June 2013.

Interview Details – Spoke with the DM and store manager for the first interview. Nothing out of the normal questions that you'd get in the standard interview. Mostly questions about my previous jobs and what I did and what positions I had. The DM gave me the standard we are still interviewing so we'll be in touch. I believe I will be called back for the next step in the process and move on from there.

Interview Question – none really   Answer Question

Interviewed at Party City

Interview Details – Start out with a interview with the regional HR manager to see your interest in the company. Then would speak with one of the district managers to where you had interest in employment. After that would be placed into a store after hired and would work under the general manager to get trained for your position.

Interview Question – Halloween is their biggest season so would be asked your thoughts on it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Just tell them what your looking for the can work with you very well.

Executive Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Party City.

Interview Details – Had an interview with HR and was asked the standard questions of Why I wanted to work for the company, what do I bring to the table that other candiates don't have. Halloween is a big deal and is brought up throughout the interviews. Second interview was with District Manager who explains what your job duties will be and ask about salary requirements.

Interview Question – What would I do if I was asked to wear a costume during Halloween.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got a little less than I asked for but made the difference up during Halloween season plus a little extra.

Executive Assistant Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Party City in July 2012.

Interview Details – still in the process, so far going pretty good

Interview Question – what was your biggest accom[lishments and why   View Answer

Worked for Party City? Contribute to the Community!