Party City FT Team Lead Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Party City (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Interview was laid back, casual. Kind. of a conversational interview. No real hard questions. just what would you do scenarios. this was a long time ago, when the company was just moving into the area. Nowadays. the interview process is much more involved. You have to tell of a time when you had to work in a team setting, When you handled a difficult situation and how you handled it. Are you afraid of heights. Can you lift over 5 lbs. And most importantly, do you like Halloween

Interview Questions

• Wow, Don't really remember any unexpected questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Gave me an amount. I countered. we settled in the middle

Other Interview Reviews for Party City

FT Team Lead Interview

Interview

Interview was simple. Party City is looking for "fun" employees who are perky and bubbly in the interview. If you try to be professional, the managers will think you have no personality and will be hesitant to hire you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you gave excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiating. You take the job or you don't.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Party City (Lancaster, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

The process took less than a week and consisted of two interviews; one with a store manager and the second with the district manager. The interview with the store manager was great. He asked questions to determine my managing skills and qualities while the interview with the district manager was a complete waste of time. He didn't seem to pay attention and gave me a feeling that I was wasting his time.

Interview Questions

• what actions would you take if an employee was consistently late?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate