PartyGaming Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at PartyGaming

Candidate Interview Review

Online Marketing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PartyGaming in October 2010.

I was interviewed first by the HR lady and she asked me my personal backround and also my job experience. We talked maybe 20 minutes. It was a friendly and very free interview, ans she already told me that i was overqualified, but i said i need the job and i am new in the country. The second part was with the manager of Internal Marketing. She seemed to be very impressed by my CV and told me that i am over qualified. She promised me to let me switch to another better job position after 3 months, or as soon as possible.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do, if a player is begging for a free bonus and tells you that he has no money to deposit?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want this job if you are so overqualified?   Answer Question
    This process was fair, i asked for 9000NIS and landen on 8,500NIS. Ask for higher salary to have more freedom to negotiate.

Worked for PartyGaming? Contribute to the Community!